Tuesday, November 23, 2010

BOOK PREVIEW and more...

We are 2 weeks away from the release of my first novel ROCK BEATS PAPER. I am excited to say the least. I have been working hard on trying to figure out how to market this damn thing. I've been working on a concept for a book trailer to no avail. It's annoying trying to be creative.

I am doing a interview with CT Magic Guru Rick Star on November 30th on USTREAM. The show starts at 7/6c you can check it out LIVE Tuesday November 30th at this link: Rick Star Magic Experience on USTREAM

I'm pretty excited about that. It'll be a 20 minute call-in spot, where I will be talking to Rick about everything from my wrestling career(or lack thereof) to how I came to this book. Though, I feel I must say, with all due respect to Rick, my original hope was that I'd be doing the interview with Mike Milano on his USTREAM show. Unfortunately, Mike passed away before I completed the book.

I just wanted to come and give a quick update, but before I leave I want to leave you all with a special gift. The Book Preview!!!!!

Check it out...this is the first 4 Chapters of the book. I don't know if it's enough to make you hungry for more, but it's what I felt was enough for now. So check it out and give me all of your feedback. Good or Bad I want it all....

Here it is...

Rock Beats Paper: The First Look.


Enjoy.

Cheers.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment