Monday, January 17, 2011

10 Amazing Mash-Ups You've Never Heard.

 I wanted to do a "Life Post" today; meaning I wanted to write about stuff that's going on. But, I came upon these amazing songs and I just had to share them. So I'm going to share them. I'm going to also introduce a new feature at the end of this post that I will also be including at the end of every post. It will be that day's "Stumble Of The Day" using StumbleUpon.

Before we get going. I would like to just say "BEAR DOWN!"

Now that I got that off of my chest, let's move on to the point of this post. Please allow the page to load. The songs are in the post. No need to click on links to go listen to it elsewhere. And now...

10 Amazing Mash-Ups You've Never Heard.


1. Beyonce/Paramore - Brick Halo
Beyonce Vs Paramore - Brick Halo (Rock Dance Mix) DJ Schmolli by Mixes and Mashups #1

What do you get when you take a band with a sexy vocalist and throw in one of Beyonce's most powerful ballads? You get this awesome clash of Halo and Paramore's "Brick By Boring Brick"

2. The Beatles/Nine Inch Nails - Let's All Cum Together On Her Face



The Beatles Vs Nine Inch Nails - Lets All Cum Together On Her Face (mix\mashup) DJ Zebra by Mixes and Mashups #1

Thought I don't really like the name of this mash-up, I do love the way it mixes so well together. I don't often condone modifying such a perfect song as "Come Together." I can't say I feel this mix makes either song better than it was in it's original form, but it definitely brings it to a different level of enjoyment. I've always wanted to make love to the sound of The Beatles, but for some reason "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" doesn't cut it for baby-making. Finally thanks to DJ Zebra, my dreams can come true.

3. Jay-Z/Jimmy Hendrix - VooDoo Problems


Jay Z vs. Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Problems (TimG Mash) by AlienigenasNaAmerica

I love Jay-Z...and I believe, like so many others in the world that Hendrix is one of the most raw, pure, and amazing guitarists to ever have lived. I was not prepared for the epic-ness of this track. This song is so bad ass. I can't say enough about it. Don't skip this song.

4. The Beatles/Oasis - Let It Be In Anger


The Beatles Vs. Oasis - Let it be in Anger ( Mix\Mashup ) DJ Y alias JY by Mixes and Mashups #2

Two amazing bands. Mixed into one amazing track. It doesn't have that epic impact that the Jigga Hendrix mix does...but it's beautifully done, and I loved it.

5. Linkin Park/Timbaland ft. Justin Timberlake - Carry Out Points Of The Authority
Linkin Park vs Timbaland ft Justin Timberlake - Carry Out Points Of The Authority(Rock Mix) DJ Ryson by Mixes and Mashups #3

Linkin Park was one of my favorite bands as a young lad. One Step Closer for some strange, yet fitting reason, was the "song" for my relationship with a girl when I was 13. It was on, and she said "could this be our song?" I didn't know (and still don't) how to say "no" to a girl, so I said "sure." Our relationship was terrible. In recent years I have developed a man-crush on Justin Timberlake. Look at him. Yeah, sexy. This song is a little bit messy, but it's cool as hell to me.


6. Eminem ft. Justin Timberlake - Superman (What Goes Around)


Eminem Ft Justin Timberlake - Superman (What Goes Around Mix) DJXtreme by Mixes and Mashups #3

Since I was on Justin's nuts as it is, let's throw another one up here. With another artist I listened to at the same time as Linkin Park. This song works. Ridiculously well, except for the chorus where he repeats "superman" repeatedly. It's off. The rest is perfect.


7. Rage Against The Machine/Electric Six - No To The Gay Bar Idea



Rage Against The Machine VS Electric Six - No To the Gay Bar Idea (Rock Mix) by Mixes and Mashups #3

I've never heard of Electric Six. But this mash-up is hysterical. Give it a listen.

8. Jay-Z/Three Days Grace - Just Like A PSA
Jay-Z Vs. 3 Days Grace - Just Like A PSA (Rock hiphop mashup) al-b3.com by Mixes and Mashups #3

Yes, Jay-Z again. I don't know what it is about this dude, but his work feels so right over riffs. This song is bad ass. I expect to see someone reading this eventually use it as entrance music for wrestling...If you can find a way to download it.

9. The White Stripes/Led Zeppelin - Icky Kinky Love
 
White Stripes Vs Led Zeppelin - Icky Kinky Love (Rock Mashup) DJ Zebra by Mixes and Mashups #3

What a perfect match! This song is rough around the edges, and I wouldn't expect anything else.

10. Dave Matthews Band/Beyonce - Let's Work It Out


Beyonce vs. Dave Matthews - Lets Work It Out <3 (Chill mix) by Lenlow by Mixes and Mashups #3

I sincerely think I saved the best for last. This song just works. I love it. It was meant to exist. It sounds like they recorded it together, and it works perfectly. I love it. Beyonce's voice just fits in with everything so well, and Dave's soothing vibe just makes it so wonderful. Enjoy it. I sure as hell did.

Well folks. I enjoyed finding, listening to, and sharing these songs with you. You can probably click on the links with each song, and find more, but I feel those were the 10 Best, at least that I enjoy. I hope you enjoyed it too.

Now without further ado...

Our Newest Only Feature:


Unlike Billy Joel, She Started The Fire.
This isn't going to be the kind of thing I usually will post, but I was sort of in a hurry. These pictures are funny, but this isn't really a informal page. I didn't leave the page knowing how to tell if my kid will be a super villain. In fact all of the pictures show that those kids are already super villains. There's nothing the parents can do about it. I was hoping for some information telling me the actual signs, or symptoms...Anything that will tell me what to do about my kid. More importantly how to fix it. When I do have kids, I hope they don't become super villains. If they do, I will be disappointed, though I will not be rude and refuse any money my kids offer me, that they have gotten from their villainous plans to destroy the world. Though, I wonder if super villains with parents would even give a damn about them. I would hope so. But then again, judging by the way most of the youth of this country acts at this point...I can only expect that 90% of the children born by the time I have kids, will likely become something similar to super villains. I won't rant about the youth of America here. I'll save that for another day. Go to the site. And enjoy it. There's nothing but a handful of pictures...so...it shouldn't be THAT hard to enjoy.

That's all for today kids.  


-Mike


Follow me on twitter: @MMartinWrites 
Leave a comment below and share with your friends.
And if you've liked what you've read so far on this site and look forward to reading more, you might also like my book Rock Beats Paper available on Amazon.

4 comments:

  1. ayyy i figured it out!! first, i love this post because justin timberlake (my first love) appears more than once. b, because of the beyonce/dmb mash up. very awesome. lastly, the
    12 Signs That Your Kid Will Be A Super Villain idea is funny and amusing enough. unlike billy joel, she started the fire. hahahah hilarious. keep posting! youre my favorite new author! i love funny things so it makes me happy to read your ramblings! be easy! i'm out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVED the Jay Z/Jimmy Hendrix and the Beyonce/DMB...and Justin Timberlake/Eminem...minus the repetitive superman, like you said. LOVE the stumble.

    who is the first comment from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post. Check out my free mashups here:
    http://jiggawattmusic.blogspot.com
    http://facebook.com/jiggawattmusic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave Matthews? Thats Jurassic 5 on that last mashup, not Dave. At least the main vocals at the beginning.

    ReplyDelete